CELTIC controlled the game and had a routine 3-0 win away to Hamilton on Saturday afternoon as the bhoys created some distance at the top of the table, for now at least.
Goals from Christie, Sinclair and a returning Griffiths made sure the three points came back to Celtic Park.
The game was a bit flat, especially in the second half but there was never really a contest between the two sets of teams.
Here are some talking points and observations.
- Christie continues to show his worth.
- Griffiths is back and he’s hungry for goals.
- Another shocking penalty claim turned down by an SPFL official – It’s really bad.
- Is Sinclair doing enough?
- Another clean sheet, can we keep a hold of Boyata and Benkovic for the rest of the season?
Celtic are on an upward trajectory and they now put their focus on Thursday night where they hope for an away win in the Europa League as they chase European football beyond Christmas.