CELTIC take on The Rangers at Ibrox on Sunday and will take their strongest side to Govan in the hope of turning their rivals over.
Since the last time they came to town and were beaten, Celtic are much stronger after an injury crisis engulfed the squad for a large part of the season.
We have so much depth that Filip Benkovic is likely to start on the bench!
There are a few decisions for Neil Lennon to make. Does he start with a less than 100% Kieran Tierney? Should he unleash a frustrated Oli Burke? Sinclair or Weah?
Here are some of the stats in the build-up to the game.
- Celtic have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches (Premiership).
- Rangers have kept a clean sheet in 7 of their last 8 home matches (Premiership).
- Celtic are undefeated in their last 16 matches (Premiership).
- Rangers have won their last 5 matches (Premiership).
- Celtic are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 matches against Rangers in all competitions.
- 25% of this Celtic’s matches end with both teams scoring
- Celtic have scored 27% of their goals in the last 15 minutes of games.
Celtic will have to put in a top performance and work hard to get the three points on the day. They will be looking to right the wrong of December where Brendan Rodgers took liberties with the squad in some respects.
Even though there is no silverware at stake, the game will be highly contested from the off.