CELTIC has confirmed the Glasgow Derby Scottish Cup Semi Final will go ahead on Sunday, April 30 with a 1:30pm kick off scheduled.
There was concern over the timing of the game on Sunday due to a major charity event ‘The Kilt Walk’ taking place on the same day. However, Viaplay have penciled the game in for the early afternoon Sunday slot and now both clubs know where they stand.
The two teams will meet for the second time at Hampden in just a couple of months. Celtic winning the League Cup at the Ibrox club’s expense.
By the time the game rolls around it will be the club’s FIFTH meeting of the season. They’ve already played each other home and away and Celtic welcome Michael Beale’s men to Glasgow on April 8th on League duty.
The ticket allocation will be split right down the middle for the game meaning not everyone who has attended the prior games and is on the HCTS will get a brief for the semi-final.
A ballot will take place in the coming days/weeks.
TICKET PRICES FOR THE SEMI-FINAL ARE:
- South Stand Lower Section I: Adults £38; Over 65/Under-16 £18
- South Stand Upper Section H: Adults £38; Over 65/Under-16 £18
- North Stand Section D: Adults £38; Over 65/Under-16 £18
- East Stand Sections F+G: Adults £28; Over 65/Under-16 £13
- North Stand Wheelchair Users: Adults £20; Over 65/Under-16 £10
- South Stand Wheelchair Users: Adults £15; Over 65/Under-16 £8
- East Stand Wheelchair Users: Adults £10; Over 65/Under-16 £8
It’s going to be a very interesting game. The Ibrox club will want retribution for the fina while Celtic will be looking to put right last year’s semi final where they were knocked out in extra time.