Celtic make the trip to Dundee this evening in what should be another stern test for Celtic.
Of course, the bhoys are expected to win, but it wasn’t so long ago these dogged sides who were putting everyman behind the ball and frustrating Celtic were getting joy from those tactics.
Dundee will have all hands on deck as they look to fend off Celtic’s newly found form.
Celtic have scored 13 goals in the last 3 domestic games and will look to pile on to Dundee’s misery.
The game is will be shown live on BT Sports 2 with the show starting at 7:30 and the kick off at 7:45.
The BT Sports team will stick around for post-match analysis with the show going off the air at 10pm.
The odds are certainly in Celtic’s favour but they must be wary of any poor result that could stop their momentum.
Brown and Griffiths are still out while Jozo and Kouassi are doubts.
Tom Rogic is fit to start the game and Ajer, Benkovic and Boyata are all fit – it will be interesting to see who the manager chooses to lead the backline.
- Dundee last beat Celtic in the league in May 2001, since going 29 meetings without a victory over the Hoops (D6 L23).
- Celtic have never lost away at Dundee in the Scottish Premiership in 19 previous visits (W14 D5).
- Dundee are bottom of the Scottish Premiership having lost nine of their 10 league games so far (W1).
- Celtic have won each of their last three league games in succession, last winning four on the trot in August 2017 (eight straight wins).
- Each of Dundee’s five league goals this season have been scored by different players. They are the only Scottish Premiership side yet to see a player score more than one league goal this season.