A lot of Celtic Fans have reached the end of their tether with the club’s negotiations with Hibs.
Celtic have had two confirmed and one unconfirmed bid for Hibs midfielder John McGinn – the latest reported to be around £2million.
It’s thought Hibs are holding out for £4million. Hibs seems content with potentially letting John go for nothing next summer to either get top dollar for him now or have him stay a Hibs player for one more year to help the club progress.
There’s no denying most Celtic fans would like to see John at Celtic Park in the hoops but pressing issues in other positions seems to be the driving force behind some wanting Celtic to pull the plug on Hibs and wait until January.
Why don't we just wait until January and get John mcginn on a pre contract for free instead of giving them money and 2 players 😂— Mitch The Bitch (@M_Mitch0408) July 23, 2018
He's not going to break into the team 1st season so why not just wait, he gets first team football we get him free
Enough is enough with the whole Hibs, John McGinn battle. We have more than our fair share of midfielders that can step up and do a job for us. Christie, Eboue, Allen to name a few. Wait till January and sign him for nothing if that's the case.— Nathan Linton (@NathanLinton2) July 23, 2018
John McGinn will not Why am e the #Celtic squad enough to justify £4m spend when he can be signed on a pre-contract in just over 4 months. We have far bigger priorities just now, like CB and right full-back.— Larsson's Chip… (@roonye77) July 23, 2018
Hibs reject third McGinn bid… time to wait till the summer @CelticFC. Better looking at a RB and CB 👍🏻— Gastro Celtic (@Gastro_Celtic) July 23, 2018