A Celtic State of Mind was recently named as the UK’s Best Football Podcast at the prestigious 2018 Football Blogging Awards.
Paul John Dykes and Kevin Graham are joined this week by an ex-Celt from the late nineties and early noughties – Bobby Petta.
* Bobby discusses his early days as an enfant terrible in Dutch football;
* Playing alongside a young Henrik Larsson at Feyenoord;
* Teaming up with Tony Mowbray at Ipswich Town;
* Being approached by Kenny Dalglish at Celtic;
* Where it all went wrong for John Barnes;
* The curious case of Rafael Scheidt;
* Being revitalised under Martin O’Neill;
* Getting advice from Tommy Burns;
* The 6-2 game;
* Lubo’s genius and Sutton’s twisted humour;
* Returning to Amsterdam.
A Celtic State of Mind has gone from strength-to-strength over the last year, and there are many more guests lined up in the weeks ahead from the world of sport, music, film, art, broadcasting, literature and politics.