Here is a round up of the latest rumours and general online chatter about Celtic’s transfer dealings this month. From people we’ve never heard of that we MUST sign to journeymen who support the club. Don’t worry we will not mention Robbie Keane!
- Celtic make approach for Stuart Armstrong. A fee has not been formally discussed.
- Darren Fletcher’s contract runs out at the end of the season so naturally he has been linked with Celtic, his boyhood heroes.
- According to Jum Spence of the BBC, Celtic have made contact about Nigerian Left Back Juwon Oshaniwa from FC Ashdod.
- Celtic trialist Michael Duffy of Derry City was on trial at Brentford the last few days. Read more: https://celtsarehere.com/celtic-target-training-with-championship-side/
- Deila still keen on Ben Haim. Read more: https://celtsarehere.com/deila-winger-is-just-one-of-many/
- Anthony Stokes has this morning been linked with a move to Leeds who cannot sign any permanent players at the moment.
- Virgil van Dijk is still dreaming about the electric atmosphere of the Emirates while having the unenviable task of taking on Inter Milan at Celtic Park.
- Southampton interested in on-loan striker John Guidetti. Looking more and more likely that he’ll only be here a few more months.
- Efe Ambrose is wanted by a number of…..ha we had your hopes up there!
The window SLAMS shut, on Monday February 2nd, which means Celtic have 12 days to conclude any business they want to do before the big double header against Inter.
MacKay Steven is the only player signed so far this window and he’s not due at Celtic Park till the summer. Could be a busy deadline day at Celtic Park. Make sure you join us for that!