BRENDAN RODGERS has told Celtic fans that Moussa Dembele has not at any time asked to leave Celtic and that the club has rejected a bid for his services.
This is a massive development as Rodgers seemed to have given up hope of keeping the striker beyond this window just last week. The rejected bid seems to have given the Irishman a second wind with regards to the player and we could see Moussa back in the team as early as Saturday!
No news yet of which club made the bid, however, many are speculating it came from Crystal Palace.
Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers says Moussa Dembele has never once asked to leave the club, he is fully committed. Says they have received one bid for him well below his value. Added club has no interest in selling him.— Ewan Petrie (@ecpetrie) January 25, 2018
This was how Dembele looked this morning in training, relaxed and smiling.